Contacts：Ms.Zhu +86 18825540510
High standards, refined, zero defects, high standards, refined, zero defects, is the basic requirements of enterprises for employees, but also the basic working attitude of employees. High standards are prerequisites, refinement is the basic requirement, and zero defects are the ultimate goal. The three are interlocking and indispensable.
Dongguan Dongyan Electronic Technology Co., Ltd.
Conductive cloth radiation shielding material
The conductive cloth tape usually has a base resin and a conductive filler, that is, conductive particles as a main component, and the conductive particles are bonded together by the bonding action of the matrix resin to form a conductive path to realize the conductive connection of the material to be bonded. Conductive tape combines the softness of the cloth with the high conductivity of the conductive medium, making it widely used in many consumer electronics such as plasma TVs, liquid crystal displays, mobile phones, laptops, desktop computers, PDAs, MP3s, MP4s. Especially in the development of electronic products to miniaturization and ultra-thinness, the application of conductive tapes in consumer electronic products is very common and extensive.
What are the main characteristics of the four characteristics of conductive tape?
First, good anti-friction performance, anti-friction times up to 5,000,000 times (NF35B050, ASTM D 4966).
Second, good processability (NF35B050): The conductive tape is soft in texture, cut without burrs, resistant to fingerprints, and resistant to oxidation.
Third, the conductive tape has good metal bonding force and Z-direction conductivity.
Fourth, the conductive tape has good conductivity and shielding effect;
1. Surface resistance value: 0.05 ohm/□mo Test machine (0.5 kgf)
2. Frictional resistance value: >1,000,000 Wear cycle
Reverse conductivity / oxidation resistance
1, shielding effect: Gasket at 6mmx10mm Average 115dB from 20MHz to 10 Ghz
2. Tolerance size: H±0.02
3. Compression ratio: ≤10[%]
4, load weight: 2kg
5, three conductive layers
Use of imported aluminum foil tape
1. It can be used in places where electromagnetic shielding is required in various electronic products such as PDA, PDP, LCD display, notebook computer and copier.
2, imported aluminum foil tape is mainly used for the wrapping of cold (hot) gas pipelines, generally used for cold (warm) gas projects and water heater manufacturers.
3, imported aluminum foil tape with all aluminum foil composite material joint paste, insulation nail puncture seal and repair of damaged parts.
4. It is the main raw and auxiliary materials of refrigerators and freezers production plants, and is also a must-have raw material for the insulation materials distribution department. Products are widely used in refrigerators, air, automotive, petrochemical, bridges, hotels, electronics and other industries.
5, suitable for all kinds of transformers, mobile phones, computers, PDAs, PDPs, LCD monitors, notebook computers, copiers and other electronic products where electromagnetic shielding is required.
6. Imported aluminum foil tape is used for steam pipe outer wrapping to prevent temperature from being lost.