Contacts：Ms.Zhu +86 18825540510
High standards, refined, zero defects, high standards, refined, zero defects, is the basic requirements of enterprises for employees, but also the basic working attitude of employees. High standards are prerequisites, refinement is the basic requirement, and zero defects are the ultimate goal. The three are interlocking and indispensable.
Dongguan Dongyan Electronic Technology Co., Ltd.
◆ Product introduction:
DY89 series is an all-round conductive sponge. Conductive sponge is also called copper-nickel (Cu/Ni) film conductive cotton. It is based on polyurethane foam sponge, physical vapor deposition (PVD) conductive treatment and electrode posited copper, nickel. After the processing, the sponge XYZ three-axis is uniformly turned on in all directions.The conductive sponge can be made into a new type of conductive composite material with various functions by combining various conductive adhesive films.
● DY8900**:Bare conductive sponge: Conductive sponge without glue
● DY89**：Single-sided conductive cloth adhesive conductive sponge: Conductive sponge single-sided composite conductive cloth double-sided tape
● DY89**-WF：Single-sided conductive non-woven fabric adhesive conductive sponge: Conductive sponge single-sided composite conductive non-woven double-sided tape
● DY89**DC:Double-sided conductive cloth adhesive conductive sponge: Conductive sponge double-sided composite conductive cloth double-sided tape
● The viscosity is more reliable： not only the plane anti-lifting is guaranteed, but also the surface anti-lifting performance is also very advantageous..
● Both low resistance and high rebound:Using the self-produced hot-melt conductive film compound to meet the customer's requirements for low resistance and high resilience.
● Excellent temperature resistance: traditional acrylic glue is generally about 60° long-term temperature resistance. In order to better adapt to the ever-changing market demand, our conductive foam products are all made of modified acrylic rubber. All conductive foam products can withstand temperatures above 80° for a long time.Special customized products can achieve long-term temperature resistance of 120~150° and short-term temperature resistance of over 200°.
lConnection conduction：Connection of internal structural parts of electronic devices such as mobile phones, tablets, computers, etc.
lSignal shielding：Signal shielding for electronic devices with communication functions such as mobile phones, computers, navigators。
lAnti-EMI：Anti-signal interference of mobile devices such as mobile phones, televisions, and electronic devices such as printers and scanners
lIt can be combined with thermal conductive materials such as thermal conductive copper foil and aluminum foil to form a multifunctional shielding material with heat dissipation and heat dissipation.
lConductive gasket seal: The conductive sponge is combined with the conductive cloth to make various electromagnetic sealing gaskets.
◆ Product properties
|Part||Total Thickness（mm)||Adhesive force(gf/25mm)||
Resistivity of adhesive surface(Ω/inch2)
Shielding effectiveness dB(10MHz-3GHz)
|DY8900**||0.15mm～12mm||/||0.1~0.5||Without glue，Omnidirectional conduction||≥65||-20℃～120℃|
Remarks：Conductive sponges must be purchased as a whole. Consult the business staff for specific dimensions or refer to the TDS report..