Contacts：Ms.Zhu +86 18825540510
High standards, refined, zero defects, high standards, refined, zero defects, is the basic requirements of enterprises for employees, but also the basic working attitude of employees. High standards are prerequisites, refinement is the basic requirement, and zero defects are the ultimate goal. The three are interlocking and indispensable.
Dongguan Dongyan Electronic Technology Co., Ltd.
◆ Product introduction:
DY20 **series is a non-substrate thermal tape. It is directly baked on the release paper or release film and coated with our own high thermal conductivity acrylic glue.
● Release paper without substrate conductive film: directly coated with thermal acrylic glue on release paper
● DY80**M：Release film without substrate conductive film: directly coated with thermal acrylic glue on the release film
● The viscosity is more reliable： not only the plane anti-lifting is guaranteed, but also the surface anti-lifting performance is also very advantageous..
● Good thermal conductivity: traditional thermal conductive adhesives generally have a certain thermal conductivity through the simple formulation of alumina, and the thermal conductivity is not ideal, and the thermal conductivity formula developed by our company can achieve better thermal conductivity.
● Special material compound: It is suitable for compounding with various heat conductive materials such as copper foil, aluminum foil,thermal silica ,graphene material and nano composite material.
● Gap filling heat conduction: suitable for filling gaps in various electronic product structures that require thermal conductivity
◆ Product properties
|Model||Total Thickness（mm)||Adhesive force(gf/25mm)||
☆Remarks：Non-substrate thermal conductive film (with release paper) DY20** standing stock, conventional thickness such as 0.01mm，0.015mm,0.02mm,0.03mm，0.04mm，0.05mm,0.1mm,0.2mm . Non-substrate thermal conductive film (with release film) DY20**M is an unconventional material, need to communicate in advance to stock up
☆The above data are only part of the performance description of the product. If you need to know the details, please contact our staff for TDS, MSDS and SGS.