Contacts：Ms.Zhu +86 18825540510
High standards, refined, zero defects, high standards, refined, zero defects, is the basic requirements of enterprises for employees, but also the basic working attitude of employees. High standards are prerequisites, refinement is the basic requirement, and zero defects are the ultimate goal. The three are interlocking and indispensable.
Dongguan Dongyan Electronic Technology Co., Ltd.
◆ Product introduction:
The DY6 series is a PET tape and is an excellent insulating tape. PET tape is coated with acrylic glue on one or both sides of the PET substrate, coated with release paper or release film, and has good adhesion and insulation properties.
● DY61... PET single-sided adhesive: single-sided coated with acrylic adhesive
● DY62...PET double-sided adhesive:Double-sided coated with acrylic adhesive
● The viscosity is more reliable： not only the plane anti-lifting is guaranteed, but also the surface anti-lifting performance is also very advantageous..
● Excellent temperature resistance: traditional acrylic glue is generally about 60° long-term temperature resistance. In order to better adapt to the ever-changing market demand, our PET adhesive products are all made of modified acrylic rubber. All PET adhesive products can withstand temperatures above 80° for a long time.Special customized products can achieve long-term temperature resistance of 120~150° and short-term temperature resistance of over 200.
● It has good dimensional stability, thermal stability, chemical stability, good initial tack and good adhesion, easy die-cutting, good adhesion to plastic, rubber and nameplate; it can be applied to a wider temperature range and harsh environment.
◆ Product properties:
|Model||Thickness（mm)||Adhesive force (gf/25mm)||Holding Power（H）||Heat resistance（℃）|
☆ Remarks：PET single-sided tape is a stock of standing stock, the thickness of the rubber is 0.01 ~ 0.3mm, can be cut according to the size requirements of customers.
☆ The above data are only part of the performance description of the product. If you need to know the details, please contact our staff for TDS, MSDS and SGS.